Happy Monday! Today I’m excited to not only tell you how I spent my weekend, but to share my 2018 wish list! This is something I’ve been meaning to do since the start of the new year, but you know how that goes! Time seems to slip away between January 1st and January 31st, when you’re ‘supposed’ to be slaying the New Year’s resolutions. Typically it takes me a little while to get revved up and February 1st represents my more effective start to the new year.
So this weekend, I did a lot of resting and even a little work. But most importantly, watched the Super Bowl! I was rooting for the underdogs, the Eagles, and they killed it! My mom’s family is from south Jersey, so it felt good to see their team win 🙂 And OMG that halftime show! Justin Timberlake has his issues, but I can’t help but feel moved when I hear him sing and watch him dance. And we can’t forget about the commercials! My favs: the Doritos/Mountain Dew one with Tyrion Lannister (haha) and Morgan Freeman. And the Tide commercials. So clever! What were your favs?
OK, time to share my 2018 wish list! I believe putting my desires into the universe helps bring those things into my life. That’s why today I am sharing with you these ten desires I have for my business this year; my 2018 wish list, if you will. Here goes:
- This year I would love to go on one photo excursion trip overseas! I’d like to stick to Europe or the Caribbean.
- In 2018 I would love to photograph at least one wedding overseas, either in Europe or the Caribbean. Or hey – one each would be great!
- I would love to photograph five weddings at vineyards, in either northern Virginia or Maryland, in 2018. And one in California – just because, California.
- This year I would love to photograph ten surprise marriage proposals! I want to hear all the YESes!
- This year I would love to take the Flow With Intention course by Jess Lively.
- In 2018 I would love to photograph at least one wedding at the Four Seasons in Georgetown.
- This year I would love to photograph at least three engagement sessions at the cherry blossoms.
- This year I would love to photograph my dad’s wedding!
- In 2018, I want to grow my email list to 1000 members!
- I want to be published ten times in 2018.
Ooh it makes me super nervous to type that and even more nervous to tell people what I want! But I know putting it out into the universe is the only way I’ll receive my wants and desires. Let’s do this, 2018!! I’m open and ready to accept all these things 🙂
Last but not least, I wanted to share some photos I took last week on a photo excursion with Erin of Erin Tetterton Photography. She showed me this beautiful space and played my model for the day!
Make sure to check in the rest of the week for some great blog posts!